If you’re looking for a web design internship this summer to put your new skills into practice, then we’re looking for you!
Bright Side of Life (BSL) is an innovative software company located in Breukelen. We’re looking for a skilled web design intern familiar with the latest web developments and web technology. You are enthusiastic, communicative, and creative.
What we expect from a web design intern:
- You’ll help us design and develop websites, web applications, and mobile apps
- You’ll translate clients’ wishes into creative designs using mood boards, wireframes and interface design tools
- You are a creative visual expert who will work within our design team to create innovative designs with a high wow factor!
As a Web design intern, we expect that you’ve some experience of working with WordPress, Drupal, or other open-source CMSs. We’re looking for strong communication skills too, as you’ll be talking with clients, as well as your colleagues. New ideas, independent thinking, and creativity are important in BSL. So now’s your chance to shine!
- College / higher vocational college education in the field of Web design / Graphic Design / Multimedia Design / Interactive Design
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Available for a longer time period (minimum 3 months)
- Internship or part-time during your studies
With nearly 25 years of experience, the Bright Side of Life excels in the development of custom software. We develop responsive web applications, as well as mobile apps for Android and iOS. We use proven technologies, and our developers have wide-ranging knowledge of many different software platforms.
At BSL we think it’s important that our employees find their work interesting and challenging. And equally important that they are able to develop further. We also like to create an informal work environment, for example by lunching together each day and organizing various social events.
Take a look around the rest of our site, and get in touch if you would like to join us.
This is a flexible, part-time role (hours to be agreed).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not welcome.