The Bright Side of Life (BSL) is an innovative software company based in Breukelen. We’re looking for an enthusiastic SEA Marketing Assistant. Your main task will be to manage our social/online marketing campaigns. This will include:
- Managing Google Adwords/Display Ads, and Facebook/LinkedIn campaigns.
- Measuring campaign performance using Google Analytics.
- Helping to set-up Google Data Studio dashboards.
- It’s great if you are interested in helping to write and edit blogs for our company pages.
As SEA marketing assistant, you have experience using Google online tools, such as Adwords, Analytics and Data Studio. Not only setting up new campaigns, but knowing how to review and optimize them. New ideas, independent thought and creativity are key within BSL. So you’ll have every opportunity to show us what you can do, and take the lead!
Skills required, SEA marketing assistant
- HBO marketing and/or communications
- Experience of SEA/SEO
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Analytics/Data Studio
- Excellent written Dutch
- Good English language skills would be a bonus
- And if you’ve ever used Yoast, that’s also a definite plus!
This is a part-time function (16-24 hours per week).
¹We have native English colleagues to assist with editing in English.
With nearly 25 years of experience, the Bright Side of Life excels in the development of custom software. We develop responsive web-based applications, as well as mobile apps for Android and iOS. We use proven technologies, and our developers have wide-ranging knowledge of many different software platform
Take a look around the rest of our site! Would you like to join the Bright Side of Life as SEA Marketing Assistant? Then please get in touch!