The Bright Side of Life (BSL) is an innovative software company based in the Netherlands. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing assistant with an interest in social marketing. Your main task will be to help create and manage social/online marketing campaigns, so:
- Helping to write and edit blogs for our company pages
- Creating content for our social pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin.
- Managing Google Adwords/Display Ads, and Facebook / LinkedIn campaigns
- Helping to prepare promotion videos / presentations.
You know your way around Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter – and are open to exploring new social platforms. Experience of Google online tools such as Adwords and Analytics would be great. Not only setting up new campaigns, but knowing how to review and optimize them. New ideas, independent thought and creativity are key within BSL. So you’ll have every opportunity to show us what you can do, and take the lead!
- HBO marketing and/or communications
- Good written Dutch
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Analytics, and a range of social media platforms
- Addicted to Social Media of all types
It would be nice if your English¹ is good. And if you’ve ever used Yoast, that’s a definite plus!
Part-time (at least 24 hours per week) is possible for this function.
¹We have native English colleagues to assist with editing in English.
With nearly 25 years of experience, the Bright Side of Life excels in the development of custom software. We develop responsive web-based applications, as well as mobile apps for Android and iOS. We use proven technologies, and our developers have wide-ranging knowledge of many different software platforms.
We also take pride in creating awesome apps that create value for our clients, and that users love. Our apps include:
Take a look around the rest of our site, and get in touch if you would like to join the Bright Side as Marketing Assistant.